I received my Ph.D. degree in December 2019 in University of Jyväskylä, Finland. The information of my dissertation defense can be found in the press release in English and Finnish.
At present, I am working towards another doctoral degree in Dalian University of Technology, China.
- Signal Processing, Machine Learning
- Tensor Decomposition: constrained and regularized CANDECOMP/PAFARAC decomposition
- Non-convex Optimization
- Electroencephalography(EEG) Data Analysis
- Best Student Paper Award, 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK. May, 2019. [Link]
- Best Paper Award, The 2nd Academic Forum for Chinese and Foreign Ph.D. Students, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China. June, 2016. [Link]
- Best Paper Award, 2012 Annual Academic Conference of the Faculty of Automation, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin, China, July, 2012.
- Third-level Award. The Fifth “SIEMENS Cup” National Competition of Control and Simulation for University Students, Shanghai, China, August, 2010. [Link]