I am an assistant professor in Shenyang Institute of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences. I received my Ph.D. degree in December 2019 in University of Jyväskylä, Finland. The information of my dissertation defense can be found in the press release in English and Finnish. I received the licentiate certificate in 2021 in Dalian University of Technology, China.
- Signal Processing, Machine Learning
- Tensor Decomposition: constrained and regularized CANDECOMP/PAFARAC decomposition
- Non-convex Optimization
- Electroencephalography(EEG) Data Analysis
- Best Student Paper Award, 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brighton, UK. May, 2019. [Link]
- Best Paper Award, The 2nd Academic Forum for Chinese and Foreign Ph.D. Students, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China. June, 2016. [Link]
- Best Paper Award, 2012 Annual Academic Conference of the Faculty of Automation, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin, China, July, 2012.
- Third-level Award. The Fifth “SIEMENS Cup” National Competition of Control and Simulation for University Students, Shanghai, China, August, 2010. [Link]
- IEEE Signal Processing Society Professtional Development Grant, June, 2021.